London Cemetery Series

11_MegaPix 00111_MegaPix 00211_MegaPix 00311_MegaPix 00611_MegaPix 007
I took these photos years ago when I was living in Islington.
I didn't remember the address when I uploaded these to Flickr, so I found the cemetery by locating where I used to live in Islington, then scrolling the map along the route I used to take to get to the cemetery (I used Google maps cause Yahoo's maps don't zoom down far enough.)
So cool all the red buses chocking up the streets.
This cemetery is in Stoke Newington, and looking at the names of the roads around the cemetery, I reckon this must have had a important building nearby.
The grounds were amazingly overgrown, and it looked like some recent hacking to clear out path had occurred.
It was like discovering a lost city, in the middle of London.

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)