Photo essay on Melbourne


I noticed bit of a theme to Melbourne when I was down there last week.
Now I reckon it was Federation Square that started me thinking...
IMG_0096IMG_0100

Then the Exhibition Centre,
IMG_0008IMG_0006

Down at the docks,
IMG_0009




RMIT,

Nicest spot in the CBD, the lawn out the front of the Library.
Mentioned my observation and my mate said I should go and have a look at a new stadium being built out past the botanical gardens...
IMG_0169IMG_0160

Even the train station was affected!
What is it with triangles down there! ;-)









Comments

  1. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own blog now. Really blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    Photographer Ocean County

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan