Perseverance is the key

Perseverance, research, and bloody mindedness. All useful.
Some plantings have come easy to me in the garden. Such as tomatoes, zucs, garlic, cucumbers.

Other things I struggle with....

This blueberry plant is into its third summer and I think it might pull through. There are some green shoots adding bulk to the canopy.



Peas again! I have no idea what's killing them. I have a few surviving plants and hope to get some seed off them this year. Try again in 2019.


After several years of planting seed, I've got a few basil plants growing.
I planted four packets of assorted seeds but only a few have survived. I give the plants a quick squirt with the BT when I’m doing the toms.



Now that the garden is becoming established, life is a series of small victories
This capsicum is colouring, hidden away in the bottom of the plant. Up till now I’ve had to make do with green immature bug riddled fruit.


I guess gardening is all about perseverance, research, bloody mindedness, and hope.

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)