Germination nation : Spreading my seed about

Last week I set up the tunnel house (click here to read). 
The dirt I left for a week in the tent, has tiny shoots where weeds have sprouted so I picked them out.




I’ve planted out tomatoes,capsicums, and some mild Spanish onions








I’ve read somewhere that the best way to save tomato seed is to ferment it for a while in the pulp of the fruit. I thought that since capcicums were part of the same family, I might give it a go.







Last year I grew corn for the first time, and decided to see if I could save some corn kernels. Planted them out in punnets just to see if they germinate.






Had some big winds recently and the tunnel seems to be holding up ok.




Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)