Timber Trail Center : Animals : Sheep story


My first attempt at blocking the escapees
There are two sheep that regularly stage an escape, to munch on grass elsewhere in the village. My hosts are worried that one day, they’ll wander onto the train tracks and become high velocity mince meat.

This is a record of one mans efforts to tame the wild spirit of these sheep.


The smaller and more tenacious of the two managed to squeeze out between the trunks of the trees.

The other was left behind. The one left behind mooched around, including walking straight up to me and looking me in the eye as if to say 'hay mate, could you just walk over there and open up that there gate for me'.

I dropped a pallet into gap between hedge and building in an effort to keep them contained.





One watches me while other makes the break
The little one taste of freedom


Looking left...
... Looking right

Final solution?

Could you open the gate please?
Not to be stopped. They test the perimeter of farm for weakness

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan