Really unhappy with my Egmonts seeds purchase...

... and I haven't planted a single seed yet.

Wanted to buy a single packet of New Girl tomato seeds.

While most online retailing gives you the option of 'logging on' or passing through to the checkout, Egmonts forces one to log in.
Pain in the bum.

Then the postage charged was as much as the seeds, which I thought was strange. Can't they just slip it into an envelope?
They did offer me a complimentary pack of seeds which softened the experience a bit.

A package completely out of proportion with the purchase arrived today.


They have sent me a weighty paper catalogue, which I guess duplicates the web site listing I used to make the purchase.

Whaaaa????

If I used the web to make the purchase, why would I want a paper catalogue?
So this went straight in the fire box and I get to morn the damn tree that died for this obscene duplication of effort.

Also the seeds were wrapped in plastic padding.

Whaaaaa?????

A bit of paper towel would have done the trick.

Also there is a free postage envelope for some reason.

Why didn't they use the damn envelope for the postage?

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)