Awhi Farm : Final day on the shower build


Woke up to rustling sound out side of the camper. I ignored it for a bit thinking it was kids mucking about, and it intensified.
Eventually peeled back a curtain and looked outside. The view was of the entrance to one of the round houses that dot the property.
Saw no signs of life, bar a large cardboard box.
It was shaking, occasionally rocking on the spot.
Noticed that there was an illustration of a cat driving a car printed on the outside of the box.
Ahhhh, it dawned on me that we had captured another feral cat.

Two cats left the property intact early this morning.
They have returned in good health. The price they have paid to continue hanging around, it there reproductive organs.
The property is to be purged of all other feral felines.


Finished up most of the stuff I intended to do on the showers today. The plan was to make a seat, then attach it to the wall with two metal braces.
I've never bolted anything to a wall before, so I thought I'd test a bolt by screwing it into a scape piece of wood.

I cut up an old bill board canvas and made it into a door.

Bench attached
Recycled brackets bolted to wall





















Testing a bolt for 'self-tapping'

Made a door

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Winter garden established for 2024