Covid 19 : Day six of lock-down : I’ve got those pandemic home stuck blues

I thought, ‘wait until Tuesday, cause all the panic buying will be over and I’ll have the supermarket to myself’.
Drove up there this morning to find the car park was full, and a huge queue waiting to be let into the building.
‘Bugger this’ I thought as I stayed on the roundabout, and came back down to the local shop at the beach. It was empty and so I purchased milk and bread.

Beautiful sparkling day and as it warms up, so do the locals.
Guy on the hill is playing his blues guitar (I hear his wife makes him go outside).

Finished a pallet box out in the wood shed for loose shit such as pine cones and banksia nuts...



This guy is going to become the letter box, and legs for a garden chair…




Lunch was a leftover sausage sandwich.
Sometimes i like to lie down in the afternoon and meditate.
Ideas and plans tend to formulate at this time.
I can hear the neighbour's daughter noodling on her guitar.
Laughter floats through the bathroom window. My other neighbours kids are playing in their garden. Most of the houses on this street are older so everyone has a decent yard.
Can’t really hear the surf so it must be pretty flat out there?




Went for a walk this arvo and there seems to be a lot more cars on the road. Are people caring less? I reckon people are going to get slacker the longer this lock-down continues.
Next week the roads are going to be back to normal traffic levels.

Also seems to be a lot of wasps around suddenly?

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Winter garden established for 2024