Deb and Fred : Whanganui : Saturday is market day

Nice thing about this Wwoof with Deb and Fred is that I work for four hours so I get to explore the town.

I put in a lot more hours at Awhi farm and had to cook meals every so often.

Wanganui has a great market every Saturday despite it being the of winter the river side stalls are still pumping.


Check out the cool oven





























I spent the afternoon back at the house, digging up seedlings and potting them. Finished up with some more weeding and don't realise how cold it is until I get into shower and hands sting like crazy when the warm water hits them.

Jess, the neighbours dog broke into the chicken coop and finished off the hen she had stolen. Sad little things head is dangling loosely from the body.
Fred has thrown the carcass into the river.

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)