Deb and Fred : Whanganui : Pruning


I'm told that Wanganui is a 'fifty k' town. If you drive over fifty, people notice.

New Zealand is covered in fifty K limits which is 'doing my head in' a bit. I'm used to 60km limits, and the difference is noticeable. Hastings is the only city I've found so far which has 60k zones.


More weeding, more wood cutting.
This is a really wet corner of New Zealand. I'm kneeling in the damp soil, thrusting my hands into the mud.

Back out at the property by the river, and we start off the day with a cup of coffee...


We've been doing a bit of tree pruning. The lengths of branch and twig get thrown onto a couple of large piles that will become 'kick arse' bonfires once the summer heat has dried them out a bit.

Lots of entertainment to be had, watching Fred wobbling about astride a wire fence, clutching a rumbling chainsaw, barbed wire tickling his crotch.

So much potential for disaster!

Could burn a couple of witches on this bad boy

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)