Brilliant mobile deal for travellers : Australia

I was just over in Australia and needed to get a mobile phone SIM card. My last one was on Telstra and it had a limit of six months between recharges. Bit of a hassle as I lost my phone number.

My mate clued me into a SIM deal at the German supermarket chain Aldi.
  • $5 to get started.
  • Active for 365 days on a single recharge (Telstra is 6 months).
  • $15 minimum recharge.
  • Uses 3g which Telstra recently cut me out of as i was on pre-paid.
  • Uses Telstra's network which has the best coverage in Australia.
  • Android App for tracking data and minutes left on account.
  • Meny travellers in Sydney stay in the eastern suburbs and there is an Aldi in Bondi Junction.

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)