Gear what I am using : Kuhl travel pants

September is 'gear' month on Yoomimoomi.


I've been a fan of 'convertible pants' since I discovered them in a camping store in the U.K.
I particularly like the option of unzipping the lower section of leg resulting in a pair of shorts.

Kuhl gearmakes the best that I have found so far.
These trousers also have dome clasps on the leg hem in case I need more ankle room for boots.



The pockets are made out of mesh so when the pockets are unzipped, a nice draft effect is produced up the legs, and across the testicles.

I liked these pants so much that I went out and bought a couple of extra, just so I didn't have to go through the hassle of looking for replacements after wearing them out.
www.kuhl.com

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Spanish dolphins holiday (cont.)