Gear what I am using : Oakley sunglasses

September is 'gear' month on Yoomimoomi. 

After years of lusting after a pair of Oakley Juliet's I found myself with a bit of extra cash and splashed out. There is something appealing to the idea of having ones eyes wrapped in exotic materials like titanium and polished glass. Compared to other products in the Oakley range, these were relatively understated.

These are 'custom' jobs and I have my blog address etched into the glass.
Custom Juliet® order contains:
Frame: Carbon
Lens: VR28 Black Iridium Polarized w/ Oleo
Etching: DROPPEDBEAR.COM (Font: BARKTWO)
Earsock: Rootbeer







The coated lens cut down heaps of glare but colours are tinted

Interesting! While looking up a link for these specs I found...
http://www.oakley.com/custom#/sunglasses-mlb
Wish I could pass on a recommendation but these glasses aren’t available any more.

Did a bit of research and it looks like they have ceased producing titanium frames.
What a shame!
Wonder if these will be collectors items?
Thankfully I can still get lens replacements.



Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan

Winter garden established for 2024