Covid 19 : Day 20 of lock-down : Breaking wind

Yesterday's northerly winds kicked the crap out of the lemon hedge in the front yard.

I have decent protection from the South thanks to the neighbour house, and mountains to the East help slow down wind from that direction.

My main issue is with westerlies that roll straight over the dunes and tear through the front yard.



The new shoots are badly singed



I’ve grabbed a few pallets that were broken and screwed together a really dodgy wind break.

I didn't want anything permanent, and I've used roofing screws so I can quickly take this apart when I don't need it anymore.





Turned out to be a fine afternoon. We don’t get a lot of seaweed on our beach, but after a good storm…

Comments

You also might like...

Hostel : Glasgow : Night moves

Grape update: Jan